Reach for the moon
At Moonstone, all of us have one thing in common. We can’t stop thinking about nails! How do we make them more beautiful? Which products use the best ingredients? How can we make the experience more enjoyable and relaxing? These are questions we never stop asking and we love to share our passion.
Is acrylic odor keeping you from feeling relaxed at salons? None of that here! In addition to using less odorous products, our stations have built-in vents that cleans the air.
Private Pedicure Room
We designed our salon for the ultimate relaxation. If you would like to enjoy your pediure in private, we have a private pedicure room for 2 and a party room for 4 guests.
Our Color Wall is always kept up to date with all the new collections from top brands. Over 300 colors in both Gel and Powder.
Sanitation & Safety
Your safety is our duty. We use medical-grade sterilizers to treat our metal equipment and use disposable, single-use tools to protect our clients.
Perks & Rewards
Join our Pamper Pass club for exclusive perks and rewards! With over 1000 members and growing, it’s easy to see why it’s such a good value. Learn More
No distracting TVs or noisy radios. Our focus is to establish a relaxing enviornment to all the senses.
We are instituting the following guidelines to keep you, us, and our families safe. All of us likely know someone who may be at high risk of contracting the coronavirus. Please follow all guideline items and let’s do our part in keeping our community safe.
If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our safety guidelines, please feel free to email us or let us know on social media
- Masks are required at all times in the salon
- We are unable to accept walk-ins. Please make an appointment
- We will be staggering appointments to limit the number of customers as much as possible
- When you arrive, please stay in your car and give us a call to let us know that you’ve arrived
- Please allow us to temperature check you when entering the salon
- If you were on board any flight, please wait 14 days and check for symptoms before making an appointment
- If you are feeling unwell, or if you are in a condition that compromises your immune system, please stay home
Join Our Newsletter
Don’t miss out on our specials or events. We only send out a couple of emails per season. We promise not to clog up your inbox.